Friday, March 29, 2013
Join the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Celebration for Heart of Hospice Annual Gala on April 6, at 5:30 p.m. at the Best Western Hood River Inn.
Tickets are $75, available for purchase by calling 541-490-1320, or going to GorgeWine.com.
Attendees will meet Gorge winemakers and winegrowers and discover the variety of wines from the region.
Ticket includes one Passport to be used during Passport Weekend (a $15 value) on April 12-14.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Elks’ Oktoberfest returns Sept. 23
- Roots and Branches: There is no masking care
- YESTERYEARS: Odell Sanitation District opens bids for new plant in 1967
- Wy’east class of ’67 celebrates 50-year reunion
- Foster Parenting: Simple answers to a challenging task
- Success is one caring adult away
- Pet of the Week: Bojangles looking for an active family
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 20 edition
- ‘Overwhelming enthusiasm’: Community comes together for firefighters
- Parkhurst Place plans ‘thank you’ this week for fire first responders
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge