Friday, March 29, 2013
Lions Follies returns with ‘The Wacky Wild West’
The Mid-Columbia Lions Follies will present its 37th annual show on the evenings of April 5-6 and 11-13, with a matinee performance April 7 at 2 p.m.
All performances are at the historic Hood River Middle School auditorium. There will be a raffle at the matinee performance, with all proceeds going to the Lions Sight and Hearing program.
Those who come in costume to the matinee, Wild and Wacky West style, will get a free ticket for the drawing.
Tickets to the Follies are $9; $7 ages 12 and under (save $1 in advance); available at many local businesses and from any Lions member.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge