Friday, March 29, 2013
Lions Follies returns with ‘The Wacky Wild West’
The Mid-Columbia Lions Follies will present its 37th annual show on the evenings of April 5-6 and 11-13, with a matinee performance April 7 at 2 p.m.
All performances are at the historic Hood River Middle School auditorium. There will be a raffle at the matinee performance, with all proceeds going to the Lions Sight and Hearing program.
Those who come in costume to the matinee, Wild and Wacky West style, will get a free ticket for the drawing.
Tickets to the Follies are $9; $7 ages 12 and under (save $1 in advance); available at many local businesses and from any Lions member.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge