Friday, March 29, 2013
Lions Follies returns with ‘The Wacky Wild West’
The Mid-Columbia Lions Follies will present its 37th annual show on the evenings of April 5-6 and 11-13, with a matinee performance April 7 at 2 p.m.
All performances are at the historic Hood River Middle School auditorium. There will be a raffle at the matinee performance, with all proceeds going to the Lions Sight and Hearing program.
Those who come in costume to the matinee, Wild and Wacky West style, will get a free ticket for the drawing.
Tickets to the Follies are $9; $7 ages 12 and under (save $1 in advance); available at many local businesses and from any Lions member.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge