Friday, March 29, 2013
Lions Follies returns with ‘The Wacky Wild West’
The Mid-Columbia Lions Follies will present its 37th annual show on the evenings of April 5-6 and 11-13, with a matinee performance April 7 at 2 p.m.
All performances are at the historic Hood River Middle School auditorium. There will be a raffle at the matinee performance, with all proceeds going to the Lions Sight and Hearing program.
Those who come in costume to the matinee, Wild and Wacky West style, will get a free ticket for the drawing.
Tickets to the Follies are $9; $7 ages 12 and under (save $1 in advance); available at many local businesses and from any Lions member.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge