Friday, March 29, 2013
Lions Follies returns with ‘The Wacky Wild West’
The Mid-Columbia Lions Follies will present its 37th annual show on the evenings of April 5-6 and 11-13, with a matinee performance April 7 at 2 p.m.
All performances are at the historic Hood River Middle School auditorium. There will be a raffle at the matinee performance, with all proceeds going to the Lions Sight and Hearing program.
Those who come in costume to the matinee, Wild and Wacky West style, will get a free ticket for the drawing.
Tickets to the Follies are $9; $7 ages 12 and under (save $1 in advance); available at many local businesses and from any Lions member.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge