Friday, May 3, 2013
K&E Excavating, the Ken Jernstedt Airfield runway shift contractor, has released its new schedule for resuming construction after the winter shut down.
The project calls for the runway to e closed from May 13 through June 13 and for the project to be substantially complete by June 13.
Prior to May 13 some construction activity will occur at the east end of the runway. However, this will not require the runway to be closed.
The Dalles airport has offered no-cost tie downs during the construction period.
For details call the Port office at 541- 386-1645.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge