Friday, May 3, 2013
K&E Excavating, the Ken Jernstedt Airfield runway shift contractor, has released its new schedule for resuming construction after the winter shut down.
The project calls for the runway to e closed from May 13 through June 13 and for the project to be substantially complete by June 13.
Prior to May 13 some construction activity will occur at the east end of the runway. However, this will not require the runway to be closed.
The Dalles airport has offered no-cost tie downs during the construction period.
For details call the Port office at 541- 386-1645.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge