Friday, May 3, 2013
K&E Excavating, the Ken Jernstedt Airfield runway shift contractor, has released its new schedule for resuming construction after the winter shut down.
The project calls for the runway to e closed from May 13 through June 13 and for the project to be substantially complete by June 13.
Prior to May 13 some construction activity will occur at the east end of the runway. However, this will not require the runway to be closed.
The Dalles airport has offered no-cost tie downs during the construction period.
For details call the Port office at 541- 386-1645.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge