Friday, May 3, 2013
Doris Jean Bulick passed away Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Portland, Ore.
Doris was born June 28, 1946, in Okmulgee, Okla., to Albert E. Crunk, Jr. and Beatrice D. (McGraw) Crunk and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
A time for friends and family to view Doris’ remains and visit with family is planned for Friday (May 3) and Saturday (May 4) from 9 a.m. from 4 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Dona Jean Grover of Hood River passed away May 2, 2013, she was born Nov. 19, 1930, and was 82 at the time of her passing.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family
More like this story
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
- Sports briefs for May 24
- Fresh and Local: Farmers Markets in the Gorge
- Gorge Scenic Area planning grant uncertain
- Wrong-way chase and arrest
- Ex-deputy sentenced for luring a minor
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge