Friday, May 3, 2013
Doris Jean Bulick passed away Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Portland, Ore.
Doris was born June 28, 1946, in Okmulgee, Okla., to Albert E. Crunk, Jr. and Beatrice D. (McGraw) Crunk and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
A time for friends and family to view Doris’ remains and visit with family is planned for Friday (May 3) and Saturday (May 4) from 9 a.m. from 4 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Dona Jean Grover of Hood River passed away May 2, 2013, she was born Nov. 19, 1930, and was 82 at the time of her passing.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 23 edition
- Editor’s Notebook: Helping kids be better readers is a SMART move
- Monday in CL: Fire recovery information presented at Port Pavilion
- Thank you, firefighters
- Summer of Smoke
- Foundation gives $50,000 to library for collections, projects
- Another Voice: Finding ‘Best of All Worlds’ in the area of cell tower permit requests
- Hawk Migration Festival Sept. 23
- ‘Rosencrantz and Guildenstern’ Sunday
- Fun, or learning, or both: A week full of local events and activities
"The tangled skirt" opens run at unique venue
Director Judie Hanel presents the Steve Braunstein play “The Tangled Skirt” in an unusual theatrical setting, River Daze Café. Here, Bailey Brice (Bruce Howard) arrives at a small town bus station and has a fateful encounter with Rhonda Claire (Desiree Amyx Mackintosh). Small talk turns into a deadly game of cat and mouse and both seek advantage. The actors present the story as a staged reading in the café, where large windows and street lights lend themselves to the bus station setting, according to Hanel. Performances are 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28, Saturday, Sept. 30 and Sunday, Oct. 1. (There is no Friday performance.) Tickets available at the door or Waucoma Bookstore: $15 adults, $12 seniors and children under 15. No children under 9. Enlarge