Friday, May 3, 2013
Doris Jean Bulick passed away Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Portland, Ore.
Doris was born June 28, 1946, in Okmulgee, Okla., to Albert E. Crunk, Jr. and Beatrice D. (McGraw) Crunk and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
A time for friends and family to view Doris’ remains and visit with family is planned for Friday (May 3) and Saturday (May 4) from 9 a.m. from 4 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Dona Jean Grover of Hood River passed away May 2, 2013, she was born Nov. 19, 1930, and was 82 at the time of her passing.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family
More like this story
- Death announcement for May 23: Anna Olson
- Hood River Valley wins 5A boys track title
- Water bottling ban passes, legal questions remain
- Murder suspect bails out, gets jailed again
- On the Marks: Dist. 52 candidates talk next moves
- Women pastors lead all three UCC congregations in the Gorge
- Fresh Start Culinary Arts seeks applicants for summer
- ‘Reimagine Education’ community forum happens May 26
- Entertainment update
- Letters to the editor
Lawnmower torches Arbor Vitae on Portland Drive
The riding lawn mower driven by Norma Cannon overheated and made contact with dry arbor vitae owned by Lee and Norma Curtis, sending more than a dozen of the tightly-packed trees up in flames. The mower, visible at far right, was totaled. No one was injured; neighbors first kept the fire at bay with garden hoses and Westside and Hood River Fire Departments responded and doused the fire before it reached any structures. Westside Fire chief Jim Trammell, in blue shirt, directs firefighters. The video was taken by Capt. Dave Smith of Hood River Fire Department. Enlarge