Friday, May 3, 2013
Doris Jean Bulick passed away Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Portland, Ore.
Doris was born June 28, 1946, in Okmulgee, Okla., to Albert E. Crunk, Jr. and Beatrice D. (McGraw) Crunk and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
A time for friends and family to view Doris’ remains and visit with family is planned for Friday (May 3) and Saturday (May 4) from 9 a.m. from 4 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Dona Jean Grover of Hood River passed away May 2, 2013, she was born Nov. 19, 1930, and was 82 at the time of her passing.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family
More like this story
- Death notices, Sept. 28: Vera Owen, James Robinson, Clarence Lowell, Scott Burnett and Eva Morales Sanchez
- Service Announcement, Sept. 24: Berna Carter
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge