Friday, May 3, 2013
Doris Jean Bulick passed away Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 in Portland, Ore.
Doris was born June 28, 1946, in Okmulgee, Okla., to Albert E. Crunk, Jr. and Beatrice D. (McGraw) Crunk and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
A time for friends and family to view Doris’ remains and visit with family is planned for Friday (May 3) and Saturday (May 4) from 9 a.m. from 4 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Dona Jean Grover of Hood River passed away May 2, 2013, she was born Nov. 19, 1930, and was 82 at the time of her passing.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family
More like this story
- Death notice for April 30: Ronald Grindy
- Service announcement for April 30: Linda Miller
- Hood River County Reads celebrates its 10th anniversary — 11 years in
- Little free library idea
- Art of Community adds Soderberg-Greene work
- Bike Buddies reports successful weekend event
- Lion King Jr. comes to Wy'east Middle School
- YESTERYEARS: New skate park in planning stages in 1996
- Aubree Olmstead heads Columbia Basin facility
- Heart of Hospice notes Volunteer Appreciation Week
Lawnmower torches Arbor Vitae on Portland Drive
The riding lawn mower driven by Norma Cannon overheated and made contact with dry arbor vitae owned by Lee and Norma Curtis, sending more than a dozen of the tightly-packed trees up in flames. The mower, visible at far right, was totaled. No one was injured; neighbors first kept the fire at bay with garden hoses and Westside and Hood River Fire Departments responded and doused the fire before it reached any structures. Westside Fire chief Jim Trammell, in blue shirt, directs firefighters. The video was taken by Capt. Dave Smith of Hood River Fire Department. Enlarge