Friday, May 3, 2013
Janis Ann Arthur, passed away peacefully on April 22, 2013, at the Regency Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Gresham, Ore.
Janis was born on April 19, 1947, in Portland, Ore., to Alvin and Wanda (Proctor) Eri and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
Graveside services will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery (400 SW Walters Road, Gresham) at 1 p.m., Friday, May 10, 2013 with Pastor George Clarke of the Rowena Baptist Church officiating.
Memorials are encouraged to be made in Janis’s name to the American Diabetes Association since Janis had been diabetic since she was 19.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersons
tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence.
Donna Faye Sharkey, passed away Wednesday, April 24, 2013, in Portland, Ore.
Donna was born in Hood River Ore., June 29, 1947, and lived her whole 65 years, 10 months at the family home on Booth Hill Road.
Services to honor Donna are planned for 2 p.m., Saturday, May 4, at the Parkdale Nazarene Church (4th and Van Nuys Drive, Parkdale, OR 97041) with Pastor Carl Casey officiating.
Private interment at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery will be at a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031, 541-386-1000. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge