Friday, May 3, 2013
Janis Ann Arthur, passed away peacefully on April 22, 2013, at the Regency Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Gresham, Ore.
Janis was born on April 19, 1947, in Portland, Ore., to Alvin and Wanda (Proctor) Eri and was 66 years of age at the time of her passing.
Graveside services will be held at Forest Lawn Cemetery (400 SW Walters Road, Gresham) at 1 p.m., Friday, May 10, 2013 with Pastor George Clarke of the Rowena Baptist Church officiating.
Memorials are encouraged to be made in Janis’s name to the American Diabetes Association since Janis had been diabetic since she was 19.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersons
tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence.
Donna Faye Sharkey, passed away Wednesday, April 24, 2013, in Portland, Ore.
Donna was born in Hood River Ore., June 29, 1947, and lived her whole 65 years, 10 months at the family home on Booth Hill Road.
Services to honor Donna are planned for 2 p.m., Saturday, May 4, at the Parkdale Nazarene Church (4th and Van Nuys Drive, Parkdale, OR 97041) with Pastor Carl Casey officiating.
Private interment at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery will be at a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031, 541-386-1000. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge