Thursday, May 9, 2013
Susie Rowe, new owner of the Sandbar Café, watches at 8:15 a.m. May 9 as the café moves into place at the Hood River waterfront, on the former cruise ship dock next to the Event Site. Rowe will open on May 18 with a menu similar to the restaurant’s first four seasons, and will add breakfasts later in the summer.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge