Thursday, May 9, 2013
Susie Rowe, new owner of the Sandbar Café, watches at 8:15 a.m. May 9 as the café moves into place at the Hood River waterfront, on the former cruise ship dock next to the Event Site. Rowe will open on May 18 with a menu similar to the restaurant’s first four seasons, and will add breakfasts later in the summer.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control