Friday, May 10, 2013
To celebrate American Craft Beer Week (May 13-19), Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up: “Bello-Torres y Amigos Lager” (ABV 5.0% IBU 21) crafted by maintenance supervisor Eduardo Bello and bottling technician Leo Torres.
This light bodied lager was brewed with two row pale malt and a touch of corn. NW Glacier and Sterling hops were used throughout to provide a subtle hop character.
Full Sail has scheduled a “Meet the Brewers and the Beer” event at theTasting Room and Pub in Hood River on May 16 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Eduardo and Leo were inspired by the beers of their native country, Mexico.
More like this story
- Service Annoucement for July 30: Del Gierke
- Death Notice for July 30: James Perry
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge