Friday, May 10, 2013
To celebrate American Craft Beer Week (May 13-19), Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up: “Bello-Torres y Amigos Lager” (ABV 5.0% IBU 21) crafted by maintenance supervisor Eduardo Bello and bottling technician Leo Torres.
This light bodied lager was brewed with two row pale malt and a touch of corn. NW Glacier and Sterling hops were used throughout to provide a subtle hop character.
Full Sail has scheduled a “Meet the Brewers and the Beer” event at theTasting Room and Pub in Hood River on May 16 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Eduardo and Leo were inspired by the beers of their native country, Mexico.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge