Friday, May 10, 2013
To celebrate American Craft Beer Week (May 13-19), Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up: “Bello-Torres y Amigos Lager” (ABV 5.0% IBU 21) crafted by maintenance supervisor Eduardo Bello and bottling technician Leo Torres.
This light bodied lager was brewed with two row pale malt and a touch of corn. NW Glacier and Sterling hops were used throughout to provide a subtle hop character.
Full Sail has scheduled a “Meet the Brewers and the Beer” event at theTasting Room and Pub in Hood River on May 16 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Eduardo and Leo were inspired by the beers of their native country, Mexico.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 22 edition: Ned Marshall
- Death notices for Nov. 22 edition: Gerald Hopsicker, Nobi Akiyama and Westlake Cannon
- Columbia Gorge Hotel turns on its lights Nov. 25
- Betty and Kenny Short celebrate 65 years
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge