Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Bob Stone Freeway Autocenter will be relocating its staff and inventory from its Hood River location on West Cascade Street to its central location in The Dalles effective May 15.
“In an effort to continue to provide a high quality of sales and service to our many loyal customers, we will be consolidating our services to our newly remodeled dealership in The Dalles” stated Bob Stone, owner. “We remain committed to operating a successful and growing business that serves the entire Gorge.”
Bob Stone intends to continue presence in the Hood River and surrounding communities through continued support of a number of organizations and events including the Mount Hood Cycling Classic, Columbia Gorge Marathon, Harvest Fest, Hops Fest, Columbia Gorge Fruit Growers Golf Tournament, The Gorge Heroes Club and Kiteboarding 4 Cancer.
“The consolidation of staff and additional vehicles at The Dalles Dealership will offer a larger inventory of new Subaru, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles and pre-owned vehicles as well as a complete service and parts department for our loyal customers. Our sales and service departments recently received Subaru of America’s top award in the region for customer satisfaction and overall business operations,” said Stone.
“I have been in the automotive business since 1955 and have seen immense changes in the business, but the need for good customer service will continue to be the key to success. It’s all about taking care of the customer. That has remained the same,” Stone said.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for Aug. 19 edition: Gary Thelen and David DeGroot
- Death Notices for Aug. 19 edition: Judith Harmon, Everett Marvel, Edward Leiblein, Joseph Aragon, Rodney VanRiper, Mary Fields, Luis Rodriguez Ayala and Maurine Wattles
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge