Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Hood River Valley High School varsity girls lacrosse hosted Sheldon Monday night in the first round of the Oregon Girls Lacrosse Association state playoffs.
The 20-10 win advances the girls to a road game May 22 at West Linn (Three Rivers League champs, 9-1-0). Andrea Iobst and Kirstin Lago led Monday’s scoring with five goals each; Hannah Hurley had three, Delia Dolan and Kayla Van Hoose had two and Gabby Dittenhofer, Erin Mayer and Lydia McElderry had one each.
More like this story
- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge