Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Hood River Valley High School varsity girls lacrosse hosted Sheldon Monday night in the first round of the Oregon Girls Lacrosse Association state playoffs.
The 20-10 win advances the girls to a road game May 22 at West Linn (Three Rivers League champs, 9-1-0). Andrea Iobst and Kirstin Lago led Monday’s scoring with five goals each; Hannah Hurley had three, Delia Dolan and Kayla Van Hoose had two and Gabby Dittenhofer, Erin Mayer and Lydia McElderry had one each.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge