Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Hood River Valley High School varsity girls lacrosse hosted Sheldon Monday night in the first round of the Oregon Girls Lacrosse Association state playoffs.
The 20-10 win advances the girls to a road game May 22 at West Linn (Three Rivers League champs, 9-1-0). Andrea Iobst and Kirstin Lago led Monday’s scoring with five goals each; Hannah Hurley had three, Delia Dolan and Kayla Van Hoose had two and Gabby Dittenhofer, Erin Mayer and Lydia McElderry had one each.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge