Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Dr. Scott W. Edgar has announced the opening of the Hood River location of his specialty endodontic practice, Northern Oregon Endodontics.
Edgar’s practice, limited to conventional and micro-surgical root canal therapy, is located at 1700 12th St, Suite D. Office hours will vary, with regular appointment times available Tuesday through Friday, and appointment times always reserved for emergencies.
Edgar recently attained the high honor of Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, which certifies demonstrated exceptional knowledge, skill and expertise in the specialty of endodontics.
He is also a specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists, a member of the American Dental Association and has served on the Board of Directors for the Multnomah County Dental Society. He has been chosen by his peers as a Top Dentist in Portland Monthly magazine each year since 2009.
Edgar was born in Oregon as a descendant of several Oregon Trail families. He received his bachelor’s degree from Willamette University. He completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry, graduating with high honors in 1994. Edgar practiced general dentistry In Portland, until 2002 and then returned to OHSU for two years of endodontic graduate training. He has maintained specialty endodontic practices in northeast Portland and the Columbia Gorge since 2004.
The office can be contacted Monday through Friday at 541-716-5072.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge