Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Dr. Scott W. Edgar has announced the opening of the Hood River location of his specialty endodontic practice, Northern Oregon Endodontics.
Edgar’s practice, limited to conventional and micro-surgical root canal therapy, is located at 1700 12th St, Suite D. Office hours will vary, with regular appointment times available Tuesday through Friday, and appointment times always reserved for emergencies.
Edgar recently attained the high honor of Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, which certifies demonstrated exceptional knowledge, skill and expertise in the specialty of endodontics.
He is also a specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists, a member of the American Dental Association and has served on the Board of Directors for the Multnomah County Dental Society. He has been chosen by his peers as a Top Dentist in Portland Monthly magazine each year since 2009.
Edgar was born in Oregon as a descendant of several Oregon Trail families. He received his bachelor’s degree from Willamette University. He completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry, graduating with high honors in 1994. Edgar practiced general dentistry In Portland, until 2002 and then returned to OHSU for two years of endodontic graduate training. He has maintained specialty endodontic practices in northeast Portland and the Columbia Gorge since 2004.
The office can be contacted Monday through Friday at 541-716-5072.
More like this story
- Service Annoucements for Nov. 25 edition: Westlake Cannon and Theodore LaDoux
- Death Notices for Nov. 25 edition:
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge