Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Dr. Scott W. Edgar has announced the opening of the Hood River location of his specialty endodontic practice, Northern Oregon Endodontics.
Edgar’s practice, limited to conventional and micro-surgical root canal therapy, is located at 1700 12th St, Suite D. Office hours will vary, with regular appointment times available Tuesday through Friday, and appointment times always reserved for emergencies.
Edgar recently attained the high honor of Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, which certifies demonstrated exceptional knowledge, skill and expertise in the specialty of endodontics.
He is also a specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists, a member of the American Dental Association and has served on the Board of Directors for the Multnomah County Dental Society. He has been chosen by his peers as a Top Dentist in Portland Monthly magazine each year since 2009.
Edgar was born in Oregon as a descendant of several Oregon Trail families. He received his bachelor’s degree from Willamette University. He completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry, graduating with high honors in 1994. Edgar practiced general dentistry In Portland, until 2002 and then returned to OHSU for two years of endodontic graduate training. He has maintained specialty endodontic practices in northeast Portland and the Columbia Gorge since 2004.
The office can be contacted Monday through Friday at 541-716-5072.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge