Tuesday, May 14, 2013
The History Museum of Hood River County offers walking tours of downtown Hood River on Saturdays at 10 a.m. between May 18 and June 29.
Museum staff will help participants explore the architecture, history and cultural importance of many of the city’s well-preserved buildings. Tours will continue the popular program started last summer, and have been updated with new landmarks.
Tours will begin and end at Overlook Park on State Street (the salmon fountain). Tours last about an hour and there is a $5 suggested donation.
For more information please contact The History Museum’s Education and Volunteer Coordinator, Carly Squyres, at 541-386-6772 or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge