Originally published May 15, 2013 at 10:33a.m., updated June 28, 2013 at 12:08p.m.
Jane B. Fox
Jane B. Fox, 73, passed away Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital surrounded by her loved ones.
Jane was born Aug. 11, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals - Receptions - Cremations), 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Genevieve Weder “Gen” Jernstedt passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center.
Gen was born March 21, 1924, and was 89 at the time of her passing.
Gen’s death is only three months after the passing of her husband, Ken.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals - Receptions - Cremations) 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge