Originally published May 15, 2013 at 10:33a.m., updated June 28, 2013 at 12:08p.m.
Jane B. Fox
Jane B. Fox, 73, passed away Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital surrounded by her loved ones.
Jane was born Aug. 11, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals - Receptions - Cremations), 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Genevieve Weder “Gen” Jernstedt passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center.
Gen was born March 21, 1924, and was 89 at the time of her passing.
Gen’s death is only three months after the passing of her husband, Ken.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals - Receptions - Cremations) 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge