Friday, May 17, 2013
Brian’s Pourhouse beefs up schedule with lunch
Philly cheesesteak, house-made spinach and ricotta ravioli and calamari salad are just some of the original items being offered on the new Brian’s Pourhouse lunch menu when Brian’s opened for lunch daily starting May 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“We’ve wanted to serve lunch now for some time, and finally decided the time is right,” said owner Brian McNamara.
The new lunch menu features appetizers, large and small salads, sandwiches like Brian’s famous house ground Angus burger with artisan bun from the local Pine Street Bakery, Brian’s is located at 606 Oak St. Brian’s Downstairs Bar and Backyard Patio is available for parties.
Future Title and Escrow purchases AmeriTitle
AmeriTitle, a leading title and escrow agent, has been purchased by Futura Title & Escrow Corporation, headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
AmeriTitle will retain its employees, brand and all of its individual branch offices, including Hood River.
Linda Stelle, the current president of AmeriTitle who has been with the company for nearly 30 years, will continue to serve as president of AmeriTitle.
AmeriTitle will become a sister company with another large title agent in the region, Alliance Title & Escrow, based in Boise, Idaho and also owned by Futura.
More like this story
- Appeals Court court affirms Hood River denial of Walmart expansion
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge