Friday, May 17, 2013
Brian’s Pourhouse beefs up schedule with lunch
Philly cheesesteak, house-made spinach and ricotta ravioli and calamari salad are just some of the original items being offered on the new Brian’s Pourhouse lunch menu when Brian’s opened for lunch daily starting May 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“We’ve wanted to serve lunch now for some time, and finally decided the time is right,” said owner Brian McNamara.
The new lunch menu features appetizers, large and small salads, sandwiches like Brian’s famous house ground Angus burger with artisan bun from the local Pine Street Bakery, Brian’s is located at 606 Oak St. Brian’s Downstairs Bar and Backyard Patio is available for parties.
Future Title and Escrow purchases AmeriTitle
AmeriTitle, a leading title and escrow agent, has been purchased by Futura Title & Escrow Corporation, headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
AmeriTitle will retain its employees, brand and all of its individual branch offices, including Hood River.
Linda Stelle, the current president of AmeriTitle who has been with the company for nearly 30 years, will continue to serve as president of AmeriTitle.
AmeriTitle will become a sister company with another large title agent in the region, Alliance Title & Escrow, based in Boise, Idaho and also owned by Futura.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge