Friday, May 17, 2013
Brian’s Pourhouse beefs up schedule with lunch
Philly cheesesteak, house-made spinach and ricotta ravioli and calamari salad are just some of the original items being offered on the new Brian’s Pourhouse lunch menu when Brian’s opened for lunch daily starting May 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“We’ve wanted to serve lunch now for some time, and finally decided the time is right,” said owner Brian McNamara.
The new lunch menu features appetizers, large and small salads, sandwiches like Brian’s famous house ground Angus burger with artisan bun from the local Pine Street Bakery, Brian’s is located at 606 Oak St. Brian’s Downstairs Bar and Backyard Patio is available for parties.
Future Title and Escrow purchases AmeriTitle
AmeriTitle, a leading title and escrow agent, has been purchased by Futura Title & Escrow Corporation, headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
AmeriTitle will retain its employees, brand and all of its individual branch offices, including Hood River.
Linda Stelle, the current president of AmeriTitle who has been with the company for nearly 30 years, will continue to serve as president of AmeriTitle.
AmeriTitle will become a sister company with another large title agent in the region, Alliance Title & Escrow, based in Boise, Idaho and also owned by Futura.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge