Friday, May 17, 2013
Donnie Lee “Don” Hosford passed away May 10, 2013, in Hood River, Ore.
Don was born Nov. 12, 1930, and was 82 years old at the time of his passing.
A time to celebrate Don’s life and mourn his passing is planned for 2 p.m., Saturday, June 8, at Hood River Valley Christian Church (975 Indian Creek Road).
Private family interment of Don’s remains will precede his service at Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031.
Please visit www.Ander-sonsTributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge