Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Randy Christopher Polzel, of Hood River, passed away Monday, May 13, 2013, at Providence Medical Center of Portland after a courageous fight with pancreatitis. Randy was born in Hood River, Ore., Nov. 11, 1971.
He is survived by his mother, Kathryn; sons Austyn and Brycen; a host of other family and many, many friends that he has collected over his lifetime in Hood River.
Services are planned for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 4, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Family friend Bob Huskey will lead Randy’s service.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge