Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Randy Christopher Polzel, of Hood River, passed away Monday, May 13, 2013, at Providence Medical Center of Portland after a courageous fight with pancreatitis. Randy was born in Hood River, Ore., Nov. 11, 1971.
He is survived by his mother, Kathryn; sons Austyn and Brycen; a host of other family and many, many friends that he has collected over his lifetime in Hood River.
Services are planned for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 4, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Family friend Bob Huskey will lead Randy’s service.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- White Salmon Valley PTO holds 25th annual silent auction April 28
- CarFit Technician training held April 30
- Raices annual plant sale May 13
- Letters to the Editor for April 22
- Church News: Carina Miller at Riverside, Nazarene Blossom Bazaar
- Scholarship Benefit Saturday
- HAHRC Beats: Enjoy food more while eating less
- Area Agency on Aging seeks to redefine volunteering during National Volunteer Week, April 23-29
- Día de los Niños celebration April 28
- Drug Take Back Day April 29 at Skyline
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge