Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Randy Christopher Polzel, of Hood River, passed away Monday, May 13, 2013, at Providence Medical Center of Portland after a courageous fight with pancreatitis. Randy was born in Hood River, Ore., Nov. 11, 1971.
He is survived by his mother, Kathryn; sons Austyn and Brycen; a host of other family and many, many friends that he has collected over his lifetime in Hood River.
Services are planned for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 4, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Family friend Bob Huskey will lead Randy’s service.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge