Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Randy Christopher Polzel, of Hood River, passed away Monday, May 13, 2013, at Providence Medical Center of Portland after a courageous fight with pancreatitis. Randy was born in Hood River, Ore., Nov. 11, 1971.
He is survived by his mother, Kathryn; sons Austyn and Brycen; a host of other family and many, many friends that he has collected over his lifetime in Hood River.
Services are planned for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 4, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Family friend Bob Huskey will lead Randy’s service.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge