Friday, May 24, 2013
Hood River Supply opened a new store on the Heights in Hood River Feb. 28. The store, located at 1945 12th St., will provide an increase in product selection and service offered to the community.
A grand opening will be held from Thursday, May 30, through Saturday, June 1, featuring live music, vendor demonstrations, daily drawings for prizes, a chain-cutting ceremony with the Hood River Chamber of Commerce and a barbecue on Saturday by the West Side Fire Department.
Hood River’s new store brings the overall square footage to three times the size of the previous store. It has been designed to reflect the needs of the local Mid-Columbia area for home, orchard, ranch or business. It contains an extensive array of products and services in paint, tools, orchard supplies, electrical, plumbing, lawn and garden and fasteners. It also has a parts and service department for outdoor power equipment and orchard machinery.
“Our mission is to provide customers with the neighborly advice and assistance they have come to expect from Ace,” says Pat McAllister, president and CEO and owner of Hood River Supply Association. “We look forward to continuing to be a helpful and valuable neighbor to the community, both inside and outside the walls of our store.”
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge