Friday, May 24, 2013
Hood River Supply opened a new store on the Heights in Hood River Feb. 28. The store, located at 1945 12th St., will provide an increase in product selection and service offered to the community.
A grand opening will be held from Thursday, May 30, through Saturday, June 1, featuring live music, vendor demonstrations, daily drawings for prizes, a chain-cutting ceremony with the Hood River Chamber of Commerce and a barbecue on Saturday by the West Side Fire Department.
Hood River’s new store brings the overall square footage to three times the size of the previous store. It has been designed to reflect the needs of the local Mid-Columbia area for home, orchard, ranch or business. It contains an extensive array of products and services in paint, tools, orchard supplies, electrical, plumbing, lawn and garden and fasteners. It also has a parts and service department for outdoor power equipment and orchard machinery.
“Our mission is to provide customers with the neighborly advice and assistance they have come to expect from Ace,” says Pat McAllister, president and CEO and owner of Hood River Supply Association. “We look forward to continuing to be a helpful and valuable neighbor to the community, both inside and outside the walls of our store.”
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge