Friday, May 24, 2013
Hood River Supply opened a new store on the Heights in Hood River Feb. 28. The store, located at 1945 12th St., will provide an increase in product selection and service offered to the community.
A grand opening will be held from Thursday, May 30, through Saturday, June 1, featuring live music, vendor demonstrations, daily drawings for prizes, a chain-cutting ceremony with the Hood River Chamber of Commerce and a barbecue on Saturday by the West Side Fire Department.
Hood River’s new store brings the overall square footage to three times the size of the previous store. It has been designed to reflect the needs of the local Mid-Columbia area for home, orchard, ranch or business. It contains an extensive array of products and services in paint, tools, orchard supplies, electrical, plumbing, lawn and garden and fasteners. It also has a parts and service department for outdoor power equipment and orchard machinery.
“Our mission is to provide customers with the neighborly advice and assistance they have come to expect from Ace,” says Pat McAllister, president and CEO and owner of Hood River Supply Association. “We look forward to continuing to be a helpful and valuable neighbor to the community, both inside and outside the walls of our store.”
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge