Friday, May 24, 2013
The Oregon Enduro series returns to Hood River this weekend and will include mountain bike races May 25-26 in the Northwest Trails Area (Kingsley to the bottom of Post Canyon). The event kicks off the 2013 Oregon Enduro Series, which features races in Hood River, Bend, Ashland, Camas and Mt. Hood SkiBowl.
The Hood River race features several stages over two days, with riders being timed on certain downhill stretches and not timed during uphill tranisition stages. Fastest combined times will win each category. See www.oregonenduro.com for more details.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge