Friday, May 24, 2013
The Oregon Enduro series returns to Hood River this weekend and will include mountain bike races May 25-26 in the Northwest Trails Area (Kingsley to the bottom of Post Canyon). The event kicks off the 2013 Oregon Enduro Series, which features races in Hood River, Bend, Ashland, Camas and Mt. Hood SkiBowl.
The Hood River race features several stages over two days, with riders being timed on certain downhill stretches and not timed during uphill tranisition stages. Fastest combined times will win each category. See www.oregonenduro.com for more details.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge