Friday, May 24, 2013
The Oregon Enduro series returns to Hood River this weekend and will include mountain bike races May 25-26 in the Northwest Trails Area (Kingsley to the bottom of Post Canyon). The event kicks off the 2013 Oregon Enduro Series, which features races in Hood River, Bend, Ashland, Camas and Mt. Hood SkiBowl.
The Hood River race features several stages over two days, with riders being timed on certain downhill stretches and not timed during uphill tranisition stages. Fastest combined times will win each category. See www.oregonenduro.com for more details.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 31: Robert Stratton and Dale Glasgow
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge