Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Heading to Portland?
CAT bus service might be your driver.
A bus leaves The Dalles at 7:30 a.m. and arrives in Hood River to allow passengers from The Dalles to transfer to the CAT bus that will take them and passengers from Hood River to destinations in Portland.
Fare is $8 each way.
The bus leaves Hood River at 8 a.m. Arrival times in Portland range from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. depending on the stops, which are: Gateway Max station, Portland art museum, OHSU, and Clackamas Town Center.
(See schedule below.)
On the return trip, the bus will pick up passengers in Portland between 2 and 3:30 p.m., depending on the stop, and will arrive in Hood River by 4:35 p.m. and The Dalles by 5:10 p.m.
8 a.m. — depart Hood River, Wasco Loop
9:15 a.m. — depart Gateway MAX
9:35 — depart Portland Art Museum (10th and Jefferson)
9:50 a.m. — depart OHSU (between Physician Pavilion and Jackson Hall Building)
10:30 a.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center (near Barnes and Noble main entrance).
2 p.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center
2:30 p.m. — depart Portland Art Museum
2:50 p.m. — depart OHSU
3:30 p.m. — depart Gateway MAX
4:35 — arrive Hood River, Wasco Loop
5:10 p.m. — arrive The Dalles transportation center
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge