Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Heading to Portland?
CAT bus service might be your driver.
A bus leaves The Dalles at 7:30 a.m. and arrives in Hood River to allow passengers from The Dalles to transfer to the CAT bus that will take them and passengers from Hood River to destinations in Portland.
Fare is $8 each way.
The bus leaves Hood River at 8 a.m. Arrival times in Portland range from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. depending on the stops, which are: Gateway Max station, Portland art museum, OHSU, and Clackamas Town Center.
(See schedule below.)
On the return trip, the bus will pick up passengers in Portland between 2 and 3:30 p.m., depending on the stop, and will arrive in Hood River by 4:35 p.m. and The Dalles by 5:10 p.m.
8 a.m. — depart Hood River, Wasco Loop
9:15 a.m. — depart Gateway MAX
9:35 — depart Portland Art Museum (10th and Jefferson)
9:50 a.m. — depart OHSU (between Physician Pavilion and Jackson Hall Building)
10:30 a.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center (near Barnes and Noble main entrance).
2 p.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center
2:30 p.m. — depart Portland Art Museum
2:50 p.m. — depart OHSU
3:30 p.m. — depart Gateway MAX
4:35 — arrive Hood River, Wasco Loop
5:10 p.m. — arrive The Dalles transportation center
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge