Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Heading to Portland?
CAT bus service might be your driver.
A bus leaves The Dalles at 7:30 a.m. and arrives in Hood River to allow passengers from The Dalles to transfer to the CAT bus that will take them and passengers from Hood River to destinations in Portland.
Fare is $8 each way.
The bus leaves Hood River at 8 a.m. Arrival times in Portland range from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. depending on the stops, which are: Gateway Max station, Portland art museum, OHSU, and Clackamas Town Center.
(See schedule below.)
On the return trip, the bus will pick up passengers in Portland between 2 and 3:30 p.m., depending on the stop, and will arrive in Hood River by 4:35 p.m. and The Dalles by 5:10 p.m.
8 a.m. — depart Hood River, Wasco Loop
9:15 a.m. — depart Gateway MAX
9:35 — depart Portland Art Museum (10th and Jefferson)
9:50 a.m. — depart OHSU (between Physician Pavilion and Jackson Hall Building)
10:30 a.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center (near Barnes and Noble main entrance).
2 p.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center
2:30 p.m. — depart Portland Art Museum
2:50 p.m. — depart OHSU
3:30 p.m. — depart Gateway MAX
4:35 — arrive Hood River, Wasco Loop
5:10 p.m. — arrive The Dalles transportation center
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge