Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Heading to Portland?
CAT bus service might be your driver.
A bus leaves The Dalles at 7:30 a.m. and arrives in Hood River to allow passengers from The Dalles to transfer to the CAT bus that will take them and passengers from Hood River to destinations in Portland.
Fare is $8 each way.
The bus leaves Hood River at 8 a.m. Arrival times in Portland range from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. depending on the stops, which are: Gateway Max station, Portland art museum, OHSU, and Clackamas Town Center.
(See schedule below.)
On the return trip, the bus will pick up passengers in Portland between 2 and 3:30 p.m., depending on the stop, and will arrive in Hood River by 4:35 p.m. and The Dalles by 5:10 p.m.
8 a.m. — depart Hood River, Wasco Loop
9:15 a.m. — depart Gateway MAX
9:35 — depart Portland Art Museum (10th and Jefferson)
9:50 a.m. — depart OHSU (between Physician Pavilion and Jackson Hall Building)
10:30 a.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center (near Barnes and Noble main entrance).
2 p.m. — depart Clackamas Town Center
2:30 p.m. — depart Portland Art Museum
2:50 p.m. — depart OHSU
3:30 p.m. — depart Gateway MAX
4:35 — arrive Hood River, Wasco Loop
5:10 p.m. — arrive The Dalles transportation center
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge