Saturday, November 9, 2013
Beall’s store opens Thursday
Bealls department store opens at 1801 12th St., next to Rosauers, on Nov. 14, in the space formerly occupied by Encore Video, Life Furniture and, until 2000, a Stage clothing store, which was part of the Beall’s ownership, Stage Stores.
Bingen Windermere holds open house
The Bingen office of Windermere Real Estate has moved to 106 W. Steuben.
The community is invited to stop by to see the new office and enjoy refreshments and hors d’oeuvres from 4-7 p.m. on Nov. 13.
Cohen sells advisorship to Moser
Ron Cohen has sold his investment advisor practice to Tom Moser, CFP.
Cohen, of Middle Mountain Tax Services Ltd., has been assisting clients with investments services since 1984, specializing in socially responsible investments.
Moser has 23 years of investment experience and is a certified financial planner and, since 2003, has been the portfolio manager for First Affirmative Financial Network’s generation high impact folio. Moser can be reached at 800-520-894.
See the December edition of Columbia Gorge Business Review for details.
Coffee Clatter returns Nov. 15
Hood River Chamber of Commerce monthly Coffee Clatter will be Nov. 15 at Dog River Coffee and Sparkling Creations, on Oak Street.
The event goes from 8-9 a.m. and is open to everyone; refreshments are served. Businesses and organizations are invited to give short updates.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge