Saturday, November 9, 2013
Ski Swap is Nov. 9
The annual Hood River Valley High School Ski Team Gorge Gear Swap is Nov. 9 in the HRVHS gym. New and used sports goods of all kinds will be on sale at the event. The sale opens at 9 a.m. and runs until 3 p.m., with a $5 per person or $10 per family entry fee. An early sale entry fee of $25 per person will get you into the sale starting at 7:30 a.m. to get a jump on the crowds.
Little League community meeting Nov. 13
Hood River County Little League is holding a community meeting Nov. 13, 6 p.m. at the Wy’east Middle School auditorium. The meeting will inform the public of changes to league operations and will look for community input on how to move the league forward.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge