Saturday, November 9, 2013
Ski Swap is Nov. 9
The annual Hood River Valley High School Ski Team Gorge Gear Swap is Nov. 9 in the HRVHS gym. New and used sports goods of all kinds will be on sale at the event. The sale opens at 9 a.m. and runs until 3 p.m., with a $5 per person or $10 per family entry fee. An early sale entry fee of $25 per person will get you into the sale starting at 7:30 a.m. to get a jump on the crowds.
Little League community meeting Nov. 13
Hood River County Little League is holding a community meeting Nov. 13, 6 p.m. at the Wy’east Middle School auditorium. The meeting will inform the public of changes to league operations and will look for community input on how to move the league forward.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge