Wednesday, November 20, 2013
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Nov. 11-17.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
Nov. 11 — Country Club Road, 1500 block — Identity theft reported when a credit card was used without permission online.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Nov. 12 — Highway 35 at Highway 282 — Deputies investigated a two-vehicle, non-injury crash. One vehicle was towed from the scene and one driver was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
Nov. 14 — I-84 at milepost 51 — A vehicle was towed for driving uninsured.
Nov. 16 — I-84 at milepost 54 — Deputy responded to a one-vehicle, non-blocking crash. The driver sustained minor injuries.
Nov. 16 — S.W. WaNaPa Street, 450 block — Deputy took report of a failure to perform duties of a driver motor vehicle crash in a parking lot.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Theft or burglary:
Nov. 14 — N.E. Herman Creek Lane, 100 block, Cascade Locks — Burglary, theft II and criminal mischief II were reported by a business.
Nov. 15 — S.W. WaNaPa Street, 600 block, Cascade Locks — Burglary reported.
Nov. 17 — Eagle Creek Trailhead, Cascade Locks — Deputy was dispatched to a trailhead on the report of two vehicles that had been broken into with items stolen.
Nov. 16 — Crusher Drive, 5200 block — Deputies were dispatched to a party involving minors. Seventeen juveniles were cited for minor in possession.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge