Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Vocal auditions for the upcoming Handel’s “Messiah” Community Concert will be held on Sunday, Nov. 24, following choral rehearsal, or by appointment (call Chloris Mullins at 541-340-0840 or Lloyd Walworth at 541-340-9858).
Choral rehearsals will be held Sundays: Nov. 24, Dec. 1, Dec. 8 and Dec. 15 at 6 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1815 E. 15th St., The Dalles, with a run-through on Saturday, Dec. 21, 5-7 p.m. at St. Peter’s Landmark. Community members are invited to participate.
Participation in a minimum of one choral rehearsal in addition to the run-through on Dec. 21 is requested. Performance is Sunday, Dec. 22, 7 p.m. at St. Peter’s Landmark on West Third and Lincoln in The Dalles.
Community orchestra members are also invited to participate; call the abovementioned individuals for more information or to obtain orchestral music before the Dec. 21 rehearsal with soloists, chorus, organ and orchestra.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge