Saturday, November 23, 2013
Mid-Columbia Community Choir presents “Hymns of Thanksgiving” on Sunday at 7 p.m. at Riverside Community Church, Fourth and State streets.
Perry Cole directs the choir in a diverse selection of Thanksgiving music.
The community is welcome to attend the concert. Admission is by donation, with proceeds helping Give Them Wings Inc., a Hood River program that provides life skills training, interim housing and other services for young males.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge