Saturday, November 23, 2013
Rev. George Watkins, evangelist from Mount Vernon, Wash., will minister during morning services at Covenant Hood River church on Nov. 24.
Service times are 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Watkins presents a blend of humor and straightforward preaching of the Bible that will challenge youth and adults alike. He operates in spiritual tools that bring healing and set people free from various addictions.
His message is current and fresh as he inspires people to fulfill God’s purpose in their lives.
Covenant Hood River is located at 540 Riverside Drive, in the Port area, just west of the exit 63 off-ramp.
For details call 386-8805 or visit covenanthr.org.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge