Saturday, November 23, 2013
In partnership with nonprofit organizations in their communities, Windermere Real Estate offices in the Gorge are hosting Windermere’s annual “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive.
Now through Dec. 20, community members can bring new or gently used and laundered coats and blankets to the following Windermere offices, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donated items will be distributed to those in need by local charities in each community.
Offices are in Hood River, at 504 Cascade Ave.; Bingen, at 106 W. Steuben; Stevenson, at 220 S.W. Second St.; and The Dalles, at 207 W. Third St.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge