Saturday, November 23, 2013
In partnership with nonprofit organizations in their communities, Windermere Real Estate offices in the Gorge are hosting Windermere’s annual “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive.
Now through Dec. 20, community members can bring new or gently used and laundered coats and blankets to the following Windermere offices, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donated items will be distributed to those in need by local charities in each community.
Offices are in Hood River, at 504 Cascade Ave.; Bingen, at 106 W. Steuben; Stevenson, at 220 S.W. Second St.; and The Dalles, at 207 W. Third St.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge