Saturday, November 23, 2013
In partnership with nonprofit organizations in their communities, Windermere Real Estate offices in the Gorge are hosting Windermere’s annual “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive.
Now through Dec. 20, community members can bring new or gently used and laundered coats and blankets to the following Windermere offices, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donated items will be distributed to those in need by local charities in each community.
Offices are in Hood River, at 504 Cascade Ave.; Bingen, at 106 W. Steuben; Stevenson, at 220 S.W. Second St.; and The Dalles, at 207 W. Third St.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge