Saturday, November 23, 2013
In partnership with nonprofit organizations in their communities, Windermere Real Estate offices in the Gorge are hosting Windermere’s annual “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive.
Now through Dec. 20, community members can bring new or gently used and laundered coats and blankets to the following Windermere offices, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donated items will be distributed to those in need by local charities in each community.
Offices are in Hood River, at 504 Cascade Ave.; Bingen, at 106 W. Steuben; Stevenson, at 220 S.W. Second St.; and The Dalles, at 207 W. Third St.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter.
More like this story
- Hey, Dustin, The Wearhouse has your jacket
- Death notices for July 2: Floyd Carter and Michael Hill
- Service Announcement for July 1: Ellis Tanner
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge