Saturday, November 23, 2013
In partnership with nonprofit organizations in their communities, Windermere Real Estate offices in the Gorge are hosting Windermere’s annual “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive.
Now through Dec. 20, community members can bring new or gently used and laundered coats and blankets to the following Windermere offices, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Donated items will be distributed to those in need by local charities in each community.
Offices are in Hood River, at 504 Cascade Ave.; Bingen, at 106 W. Steuben; Stevenson, at 220 S.W. Second St.; and The Dalles, at 207 W. Third St.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter.
More like this story
- Death announcements for Aug. 24: Elizabeth Jordan and Juanita Macdougall
- Public Records: Marriage permits, July 2016
- Pet of the Week: JellyBean is still waiting for his forever family
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- Cemetery Tales tickets go on sale
- Concerts at Timberline, Oneonta tunnel part of 10-concert Noack series
- Parks District narrows director search to two
- Talking about bags
- Heat advisory and fire alerts form double dose of late-August caution
- ‘Un Dia de Teatro’ — a free dance, music, theater event
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge