Saturday, November 23, 2013
Survivors of suicide are invited to a free public event Nov. 23 at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in the board room on the second floor, 9:30 a.m. to noon. Walk-ins are welcome.
Every year, survivors of suicide loss gather together in locations around the world to feel a sense of community, to promote healing and to connect with others who have had similar experiences. This year, International Survivors of Suicide Day is on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The event welcomes survivors of suicide loss, providing a safe and healing space where everyone can comfortably participate in a way that is meaningful to them. Join with others to listen to a diverse group of survivors discuss their losses, how they coped, and much more.
For more information contact Belinda Ballah at 541-387-6890 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge