Saturday, November 23, 2013
Survivors of suicide are invited to a free public event Nov. 23 at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in the board room on the second floor, 9:30 a.m. to noon. Walk-ins are welcome.
Every year, survivors of suicide loss gather together in locations around the world to feel a sense of community, to promote healing and to connect with others who have had similar experiences. This year, International Survivors of Suicide Day is on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The event welcomes survivors of suicide loss, providing a safe and healing space where everyone can comfortably participate in a way that is meaningful to them. Join with others to listen to a diverse group of survivors discuss their losses, how they coped, and much more.
For more information contact Belinda Ballah at 541-387-6890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge