Saturday, November 23, 2013
Survivors of suicide are invited to a free public event Nov. 23 at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in the board room on the second floor, 9:30 a.m. to noon. Walk-ins are welcome.
Every year, survivors of suicide loss gather together in locations around the world to feel a sense of community, to promote healing and to connect with others who have had similar experiences. This year, International Survivors of Suicide Day is on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The event welcomes survivors of suicide loss, providing a safe and healing space where everyone can comfortably participate in a way that is meaningful to them. Join with others to listen to a diverse group of survivors discuss their losses, how they coped, and much more.
For more information contact Belinda Ballah at 541-387-6890 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge