Saturday, November 23, 2013
Survivors of suicide are invited to a free public event Nov. 23 at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in the board room on the second floor, 9:30 a.m. to noon. Walk-ins are welcome.
Every year, survivors of suicide loss gather together in locations around the world to feel a sense of community, to promote healing and to connect with others who have had similar experiences. This year, International Survivors of Suicide Day is on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The event welcomes survivors of suicide loss, providing a safe and healing space where everyone can comfortably participate in a way that is meaningful to them. Join with others to listen to a diverse group of survivors discuss their losses, how they coped, and much more.
For more information contact Belinda Ballah at 541-387-6890 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge