Saturday, November 23, 2013
Survivors of suicide are invited to a free public event Nov. 23 at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in the board room on the second floor, 9:30 a.m. to noon. Walk-ins are welcome.
Every year, survivors of suicide loss gather together in locations around the world to feel a sense of community, to promote healing and to connect with others who have had similar experiences. This year, International Survivors of Suicide Day is on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The event welcomes survivors of suicide loss, providing a safe and healing space where everyone can comfortably participate in a way that is meaningful to them. Join with others to listen to a diverse group of survivors discuss their losses, how they coped, and much more.
For more information contact Belinda Ballah at 541-387-6890 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill