Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Full Sail Brewing took home seven gold and four silver medals from the World Beer Championships last week.
Gold medals were granted to the following beers: Session Premium; Session Fest Premium Red; LTD 06 Black Bock; LTD 04 Pale Bock; LTD 03 Bohemian Pilsner; “26” Cascade Pilsner; and Big Daddy J’s Imperial.
Silver medals went to Session Black; LTD 07 Oktoberfest; LTD 05 Vienna Lager; and Vendell Veizen Weizen Bock.
“This is such an extraordinary accomplishment. The sophistication and complexity of lager beers highlight a brewer’s skill and passion for quality. To bring home a medal for every single one of our lagers is testament to the craftsmanship that comes with our 26 years of brewing,” said Jamie Emmerson, Full Sail’s executive brewmaster.
“Balance and elegance are our defining brewery characteristics and we’re thrilled to once again earn the highest awards for our beers.”
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge