Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Full Sail Brewing took home seven gold and four silver medals from the World Beer Championships last week.
Gold medals were granted to the following beers: Session Premium; Session Fest Premium Red; LTD 06 Black Bock; LTD 04 Pale Bock; LTD 03 Bohemian Pilsner; “26” Cascade Pilsner; and Big Daddy J’s Imperial.
Silver medals went to Session Black; LTD 07 Oktoberfest; LTD 05 Vienna Lager; and Vendell Veizen Weizen Bock.
“This is such an extraordinary accomplishment. The sophistication and complexity of lager beers highlight a brewer’s skill and passion for quality. To bring home a medal for every single one of our lagers is testament to the craftsmanship that comes with our 26 years of brewing,” said Jamie Emmerson, Full Sail’s executive brewmaster.
“Balance and elegance are our defining brewery characteristics and we’re thrilled to once again earn the highest awards for our beers.”
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge