Saturday, November 30, 2013
Looking for a unique holiday gift that helps art programs in Hood River County?
Did you think “12 Plates” auction had passed you by?
Search, and wonder, no more.
The 12 Plates silent auction has been extended through Dec. 15 at 7 p.m., at The Gallery 301, 301 Oak St. in Hood River.
Bid on one of 12 elegant and whimsical plates made by Gorge artists. Proceeds go to the Arts Education in the Gorge (formerly Columbia Gorge Arts in Education) which provides artists-in-residence and other programs for elementary, middle school and high school students.
12 Plates is an outgrowth of old Bite of the Gorge, the food and wine fundraiser for Arts in the Gorge, which was discontinued in 2011.
The Gallery 301 is open Friday through Sunday. Anyone may visit the gallery and write down a bid for a plate.
For details visit cgaie.org or phone 541-387-5031.
More like this story
- Peters and Lassila engaged
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge