Saturday, November 30, 2013
Jewelry by Cari, a Hood River-based designer of interchangeable, personalized handmade charms jewelry, will conclude a preview of its latest Mixed Metals Collection at Silverado Jewelry Gallery in Hood River on Nov. 29-30.
Cari and Rory Streeter of Hood River are wrapping up a series of trunk shows in California, New York, New Jersey, Idaho and Oregon. They will debut new “Sculpted Bar and Disc Pendants” with raised 14KT yellow gold letters, numbers and symbols, as well as a handmade “LOVE Letters Necklace.”
Each design is hand sculpted, can be skillfully hand-stamped with letters and numbers and accented with flush-set diamonds. They can be viewed online at jewelrybycari.com.
Charms, chains, bracelets, earrings, stackable rings and bold artisan-cut gems are designed to stand alone or be worn in combinations for stacking and layering. The trunk shows will feature on-site hand-stamping and diamond setting.
Prices retail from $25 to $2,600 and are available in silver and 14KT gold.
Rory will hand-stamp personalized pieces and flush-set diamond accents, on-site. Customers will be able to create unique ensembles with access to all of the available charms.
Silverado also took the award for, “#1 Coolest Jewelry Store in America” by InStore Magazine in 2013.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge