Saturday, November 30, 2013
Jewelry by Cari, a Hood River-based designer of interchangeable, personalized handmade charms jewelry, will conclude a preview of its latest Mixed Metals Collection at Silverado Jewelry Gallery in Hood River on Nov. 29-30.
Cari and Rory Streeter of Hood River are wrapping up a series of trunk shows in California, New York, New Jersey, Idaho and Oregon. They will debut new “Sculpted Bar and Disc Pendants” with raised 14KT yellow gold letters, numbers and symbols, as well as a handmade “LOVE Letters Necklace.”
Each design is hand sculpted, can be skillfully hand-stamped with letters and numbers and accented with flush-set diamonds. They can be viewed online at jewelrybycari.com.
Charms, chains, bracelets, earrings, stackable rings and bold artisan-cut gems are designed to stand alone or be worn in combinations for stacking and layering. The trunk shows will feature on-site hand-stamping and diamond setting.
Prices retail from $25 to $2,600 and are available in silver and 14KT gold.
Rory will hand-stamp personalized pieces and flush-set diamond accents, on-site. Customers will be able to create unique ensembles with access to all of the available charms.
Silverado also took the award for, “#1 Coolest Jewelry Store in America” by InStore Magazine in 2013.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events