Saturday, November 30, 2013
Jewelry by Cari, a Hood River-based designer of interchangeable, personalized handmade charms jewelry, will conclude a preview of its latest Mixed Metals Collection at Silverado Jewelry Gallery in Hood River on Nov. 29-30.
Cari and Rory Streeter of Hood River are wrapping up a series of trunk shows in California, New York, New Jersey, Idaho and Oregon. They will debut new “Sculpted Bar and Disc Pendants” with raised 14KT yellow gold letters, numbers and symbols, as well as a handmade “LOVE Letters Necklace.”
Each design is hand sculpted, can be skillfully hand-stamped with letters and numbers and accented with flush-set diamonds. They can be viewed online at jewelrybycari.com.
Charms, chains, bracelets, earrings, stackable rings and bold artisan-cut gems are designed to stand alone or be worn in combinations for stacking and layering. The trunk shows will feature on-site hand-stamping and diamond setting.
Prices retail from $25 to $2,600 and are available in silver and 14KT gold.
Rory will hand-stamp personalized pieces and flush-set diamond accents, on-site. Customers will be able to create unique ensembles with access to all of the available charms.
Silverado also took the award for, “#1 Coolest Jewelry Store in America” by InStore Magazine in 2013.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge