Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Women who like to sing Christmas carols are invited to sing with the Sweet Adelines throughout the holidays. Harmony of the Gorge chorus will hold the first Christmas Chorus rehearsal starting Oct. 8, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
There will be several Tuesday evening rehearsals before the Christmas Chorus starts performing throughout the mid-Columbia area.
“It’s a joyful time for taking Christmas music to guests in hotels, to group-living residents to community events and to the main streets along the Columbia River,” says Angie McKee, chorus team leader.
Women of all ages are invited to join the Christmas Chorus rehearsals Tuesday evenings at Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road, Hood River. There will be a $10 deposit for copies of the music, refundable when the music is returned.
If you love to sing, this is a great way to find out what Sweet Adelines is all about. For more information, call 509-493-2006 or 541-490-2481 or visit harmonyofthegorge.com.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge