Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Below is a selection of upcoming fun runs scheduled for the Gorge area. Although not a definitive source, a good site for information on these and other runs is www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com.
n Oct. 5: 2 Dam Punks Run – 10K, Stabler, Wash., details at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page38.php
n Oct. 6: Superhero Run – 3K, 5K, kids dash, The Dalles, 9 a.m. at Columbia Gorge Discovery Center.
n Oct. 12: Hope Run – 5K, 10K, The Dalles, register 8:30 a.m. at Kiwanis Pocket Park, Klindt Drive.
n Oct. 19: Maryhill Loops four-miler – Maryhill, Wash. Info at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com
n Oct. 26: Pumpkin Run, North Bonneville, info at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page30.php
n Oct. 27: Columbia Gorge Marathon & Half – Hood River, www.columbiagorgemarathon.com
n Nov. 2: Klickitat Half Marathon & 5K – www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page39.php
n Nov. 28: Mosier Twin Tunnels Turkey Trot, details to come at www.mosierschool.com.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge