Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Below is a selection of upcoming fun runs scheduled for the Gorge area. Although not a definitive source, a good site for information on these and other runs is www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com.
n Oct. 5: 2 Dam Punks Run – 10K, Stabler, Wash., details at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page38.php
n Oct. 6: Superhero Run – 3K, 5K, kids dash, The Dalles, 9 a.m. at Columbia Gorge Discovery Center.
n Oct. 12: Hope Run – 5K, 10K, The Dalles, register 8:30 a.m. at Kiwanis Pocket Park, Klindt Drive.
n Oct. 19: Maryhill Loops four-miler – Maryhill, Wash. Info at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com
n Oct. 26: Pumpkin Run, North Bonneville, info at www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page30.php
n Oct. 27: Columbia Gorge Marathon & Half – Hood River, www.columbiagorgemarathon.com
n Nov. 2: Klickitat Half Marathon & 5K – www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com/page39.php
n Nov. 28: Mosier Twin Tunnels Turkey Trot, details to come at www.mosierschool.com.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge