Saturday, October 5, 2013
In honor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day, Cascade Acupuncture Center will offer free focus acupuncture treatments, for pain, for those who have not tried acupuncture before in its clinics.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is celebrated annually across the globe on Oct. 24 as part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Appointments for the free treatments may be made for the week of Oct. 21 at the clinic in Hood River (541-387-4325), The Dalles (541-298-2378), or Stevenson, Wash. (509-637-3163).
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge