Saturday, October 5, 2013
In honor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day, Cascade Acupuncture Center will offer free focus acupuncture treatments, for pain, for those who have not tried acupuncture before in its clinics.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is celebrated annually across the globe on Oct. 24 as part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Appointments for the free treatments may be made for the week of Oct. 21 at the clinic in Hood River (541-387-4325), The Dalles (541-298-2378), or Stevenson, Wash. (509-637-3163).
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge