Saturday, October 5, 2013
In honor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day, Cascade Acupuncture Center will offer free focus acupuncture treatments, for pain, for those who have not tried acupuncture before in its clinics.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is celebrated annually across the globe on Oct. 24 as part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Appointments for the free treatments may be made for the week of Oct. 21 at the clinic in Hood River (541-387-4325), The Dalles (541-298-2378), or Stevenson, Wash. (509-637-3163).
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge