Saturday, October 5, 2013
In honor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day, Cascade Acupuncture Center will offer free focus acupuncture treatments, for pain, for those who have not tried acupuncture before in its clinics.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is celebrated annually across the globe on Oct. 24 as part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Appointments for the free treatments may be made for the week of Oct. 21 at the clinic in Hood River (541-387-4325), The Dalles (541-298-2378), or Stevenson, Wash. (509-637-3163).
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge