Saturday, October 5, 2013
In honor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day, Cascade Acupuncture Center will offer free focus acupuncture treatments, for pain, for those who have not tried acupuncture before in its clinics.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day is celebrated annually across the globe on Oct. 24 as part of an effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise and benefits of acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Appointments for the free treatments may be made for the week of Oct. 21 at the clinic in Hood River (541-387-4325), The Dalles (541-298-2378), or Stevenson, Wash. (509-637-3163).
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge