Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Sept. 4 to Oct. 14
Bryan Shane West, 33, and Meghan Nicole Flem, 25, both of Mt. Hood-Parkdale, on Sept. 5.
Chad William Bess, 37, and Keri Lynn Sigman, 28, both of Nampa, Idaho, on Sept. 6.
David Oliver Wangbichler, 51, and Julie Perrella, 51, both of Escondido, Calif., on Sept. 6.
Scott Warren Bryan, 32, and Lauren Elizabeth Murphy, 28, both of Ventura, Calif., on Sept. 10.
Salvador Lopez Mendez, 28, and Lucila Rodriguez Ortiz, 22, both of Hood River, on Sept. 11.
Matthew Lee Roberts, 30, and Kathleen Denise Landwehrle, 26, both of Seattle, Wash., on Sept. 13.
Gerardo Chamonica Galindo, 23, and Sandy Zelena Viramontes, 18, both of Hood River, on Sept. 18.
Mitchell Corbett England, 28, and Hannah Kate Rasmussen, 24, both of White Salmon, Wash., on Sept. 19.
Ryan James McKinney, 28, and Stephanie Denison Powers, 27, both of Hood River, on Sept. 19.
Anthony Paul Oliverio, 36, and Tamela Rae Charlet, 33, both of St. Helens, Ore., on Sept. 19.
Forrest Wayne Dowty, 44, and Shannon Renee Munoz, 41, both of North Bonneville, Wash., on Sept. 23.
Island Nicholas Pinnick, 28, and Christie Ann Glennon, 36, both of Bend, Ore., on Sept. 25.
Matthew David Viers, 31, and Sharon Corinne Foster, 29, both of Seattle, Wash., on Sept. 26.
Mark Lee Topp, 37, and Jennifer Irene Davies, 29, both of Portland, Ore., on Sept. 27.
Michael Scott Peterson, 52, and Sally Jean Love, 46, both of Hood River, on Oct. 1.
Jaime Frederick Guisto, 55, and Shirene Louise Rabideau, 51, both of Hood River, on Oct. 7.
Tyler Benjamin Roth, 25, and Sarah Marie Harrington, 26, both of Hood River, on Oct. 7.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge