Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Delores Diane Cooper, 55, passed away Oct. 18, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore. Delores was born Jan. 23, 1958.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Ray Quincy Roark passed away Oct. 18, 2013. He was born Feb. 17, 1919, in Shouns, Tenn., to Samuel and Naomia Roark, and settled in Parkdale, Ore., after serving in the army during World War II.
Funeral services will be held at Faith Chapel North in Cantonment, Fla., followed by a graveside service at Barrancas National Cemetery with military honors by the U.S. Army Honor Guard.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge