Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Delores Diane Cooper, 55, passed away Oct. 18, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore. Delores was born Jan. 23, 1958.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Ray Quincy Roark passed away Oct. 18, 2013. He was born Feb. 17, 1919, in Shouns, Tenn., to Samuel and Naomia Roark, and settled in Parkdale, Ore., after serving in the army during World War II.
Funeral services will be held at Faith Chapel North in Cantonment, Fla., followed by a graveside service at Barrancas National Cemetery with military honors by the U.S. Army Honor Guard.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge