Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River County Health Department hosts flu shot clinics over the next week in Cascade Locks, Hood River, Parkdale and Odell.
Here are the dates and locations:
n Oct. 23, Cascade Locks Community Health Clinic (at Cascade Locks School) 1 to 4 p.m.
n Oct. 24, River of Life Assembly Church (Eliot Drive near Tucker Road), 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
n Oct. 24, Odell Community Health Clinic (in Mid Valley Elementary), 1 to 5:30 p.m.
n Oct. 28, Parkdale Fire Department, Baseline Road, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
If you are insured bring your insurance card for billing.
Uninsured fee at public clinics only will be $15 for flu vaccine or FluMist.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge