Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River County Health Department hosts flu shot clinics over the next week in Cascade Locks, Hood River, Parkdale and Odell.
Here are the dates and locations:
n Oct. 23, Cascade Locks Community Health Clinic (at Cascade Locks School) 1 to 4 p.m.
n Oct. 24, River of Life Assembly Church (Eliot Drive near Tucker Road), 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
n Oct. 24, Odell Community Health Clinic (in Mid Valley Elementary), 1 to 5:30 p.m.
n Oct. 28, Parkdale Fire Department, Baseline Road, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
If you are insured bring your insurance card for billing.
Uninsured fee at public clinics only will be $15 for flu vaccine or FluMist.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge