Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River County Health Department hosts flu shot clinics over the next week in Cascade Locks, Hood River, Parkdale and Odell.
Here are the dates and locations:
n Oct. 23, Cascade Locks Community Health Clinic (at Cascade Locks School) 1 to 4 p.m.
n Oct. 24, River of Life Assembly Church (Eliot Drive near Tucker Road), 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
n Oct. 24, Odell Community Health Clinic (in Mid Valley Elementary), 1 to 5:30 p.m.
n Oct. 28, Parkdale Fire Department, Baseline Road, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
If you are insured bring your insurance card for billing.
Uninsured fee at public clinics only will be $15 for flu vaccine or FluMist.
More like this story
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15
- Take precautions as air quality decreases
- ‘Conoce Tu Columbia’ launch party Sept. 19
- Letters to the Editor, Sept. 16 edition
- Another Voice: Eagle Creek Fire: The Gorge will recover
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge