Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River County Health Department hosts flu shot clinics over the next week in Cascade Locks, Hood River, Parkdale and Odell.
Here are the dates and locations:
n Oct. 23, Cascade Locks Community Health Clinic (at Cascade Locks School) 1 to 4 p.m.
n Oct. 24, River of Life Assembly Church (Eliot Drive near Tucker Road), 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
n Oct. 24, Odell Community Health Clinic (in Mid Valley Elementary), 1 to 5:30 p.m.
n Oct. 28, Parkdale Fire Department, Baseline Road, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
If you are insured bring your insurance card for billing.
Uninsured fee at public clinics only will be $15 for flu vaccine or FluMist.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge