Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District meets Thursday, Nov. 7, from 3-5 p.m. at Oregon State University Extension Office, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
District Manager Anne Saxby will give a report, along with Carly Heron of Natural Resource Conservation Service, Conservation technician Kris Schaedel, Watershed Technician Megan Saunders, Watershed Group Coordinator Cindy Thieman and Assistant Manager Jordan Kim.
More like this story
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge