Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District meets Thursday, Nov. 7, from 3-5 p.m. at Oregon State University Extension Office, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
District Manager Anne Saxby will give a report, along with Carly Heron of Natural Resource Conservation Service, Conservation technician Kris Schaedel, Watershed Technician Megan Saunders, Watershed Group Coordinator Cindy Thieman and Assistant Manager Jordan Kim.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge