Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District meets Thursday, Nov. 7, from 3-5 p.m. at Oregon State University Extension Office, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
District Manager Anne Saxby will give a report, along with Carly Heron of Natural Resource Conservation Service, Conservation technician Kris Schaedel, Watershed Technician Megan Saunders, Watershed Group Coordinator Cindy Thieman and Assistant Manager Jordan Kim.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge