Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District meets Thursday, Nov. 7, from 3-5 p.m. at Oregon State University Extension Office, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
District Manager Anne Saxby will give a report, along with Carly Heron of Natural Resource Conservation Service, Conservation technician Kris Schaedel, Watershed Technician Megan Saunders, Watershed Group Coordinator Cindy Thieman and Assistant Manager Jordan Kim.
More like this story
- YESTERYEARS: New Safeway store on Second and Cascade expected in 1947
- Pritchett, Haskins to wed
- Roots and Branches: Cherry Harvest
- Pick of the Week: Children’s Park public meeting July 20
- Travelogue: Panama
- Another Voice: Juntos program ‘critical to success of students in their education’
- Editor's Notebook: By George, one’s own name is a basic sweet spot in your sense of identity
- Letters to the Editor for July 19
- Another Voice: Preserve our agricultural heritage by making Tanner Ranch a park
- The comfort of quilts: Comfort Quilt Project underway at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge