Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Candy Lee (Olsen) Robideau passed away Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. She was born July 13, 1957, in Portland, Ore., to Joseph and Dorothy Olsen.
A private family memorial is planned for Nov. 9. (If you’d like to attend or have questions, contact Dorothy Olsen at 541-298-2030.)
Arrangements are under the direction of Crown Memorial Center, 832 N.E. Broadway, Portland, OR 97232; 503-783-3393.
More like this story
- Death Notices for April 16: Dorothy Kurbanick and Madison Garland-Funderburgh
- Death Announcements for May 13: Connie Adams, Leroy Patton, Barry Coleman, Dorothy Kent, Robert Murray, and Richard Kahler, Sr.
- Service announcements for June 20
- Death Notices for April 2: Dorothy Sinclaire, Cosmo Del Carpine
- Obituaries 9/19
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge