Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Candy Lee (Olsen) Robideau passed away Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. She was born July 13, 1957, in Portland, Ore., to Joseph and Dorothy Olsen.
A private family memorial is planned for Nov. 9. (If you’d like to attend or have questions, contact Dorothy Olsen at 541-298-2030.)
Arrangements are under the direction of Crown Memorial Center, 832 N.E. Broadway, Portland, OR 97232; 503-783-3393.
More like this story
- Death Notices for April 16: Dorothy Kurbanick and Madison Garland-Funderburgh
- Death Announcements for May 13: Connie Adams, Leroy Patton, Barry Coleman, Dorothy Kent, Robert Murray, and Richard Kahler, Sr.
- Service announcements for June 20
- Death Notices, Oct. 11 edition: Dorothy MacFarlane, Nellie Edwards, Charles Smith and Bob Newman
- Death Notices for April 2: Dorothy Sinclaire, Cosmo Del Carpine
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge