Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Candy Lee (Olsen) Robideau passed away Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. She was born July 13, 1957, in Portland, Ore., to Joseph and Dorothy Olsen.
A private family memorial is planned for Nov. 9. (If you’d like to attend or have questions, contact Dorothy Olsen at 541-298-2030.)
Arrangements are under the direction of Crown Memorial Center, 832 N.E. Broadway, Portland, OR 97232; 503-783-3393.
More like this story
- Death Notices for April 16: Dorothy Kurbanick and Madison Garland-Funderburgh
- Death Announcements for May 13: Connie Adams, Leroy Patton, Barry Coleman, Dorothy Kent, Robert Murray, and Richard Kahler, Sr.
- Service announcements for June 20
- Death Notices for April 2: Dorothy Sinclaire, Cosmo Del Carpine
- Obituaries 9/19
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge