Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Candy Lee (Olsen) Robideau passed away Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. She was born July 13, 1957, in Portland, Ore., to Joseph and Dorothy Olsen.
A private family memorial is planned for Nov. 9. (If you’d like to attend or have questions, contact Dorothy Olsen at 541-298-2030.)
Arrangements are under the direction of Crown Memorial Center, 832 N.E. Broadway, Portland, OR 97232; 503-783-3393.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events