Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The Delta Kappa Sorority is having its 23rd Annual Home Tour Sunday, Sept. 22, from noon until 5 p.m. Proceeds from the tour will go toward the FISH Food Bank building fund.
This year three homes and one B&B will be featured on the tour. It starts at Columbia Gorge Community College, Hood River, where tickets, brochures and maps will be available, as well as refreshments and a raffle basket from noon to 3 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance at Waucoma Bookstore or Tammy’s Floral on the Heights, or on the day of the tour at CGCC or individual homes on the tour.
For more information call 541-386-6049.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge