Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The Delta Kappa Sorority is having its 23rd Annual Home Tour Sunday, Sept. 22, from noon until 5 p.m. Proceeds from the tour will go toward the FISH Food Bank building fund.
This year three homes and one B&B will be featured on the tour. It starts at Columbia Gorge Community College, Hood River, where tickets, brochures and maps will be available, as well as refreshments and a raffle basket from noon to 3 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance at Waucoma Bookstore or Tammy’s Floral on the Heights, or on the day of the tour at CGCC or individual homes on the tour.
For more information call 541-386-6049.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge