Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The Delta Kappa Sorority is having its 23rd Annual Home Tour Sunday, Sept. 22, from noon until 5 p.m. Proceeds from the tour will go toward the FISH Food Bank building fund.
This year three homes and one B&B will be featured on the tour. It starts at Columbia Gorge Community College, Hood River, where tickets, brochures and maps will be available, as well as refreshments and a raffle basket from noon to 3 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance at Waucoma Bookstore or Tammy’s Floral on the Heights, or on the day of the tour at CGCC or individual homes on the tour.
For more information call 541-386-6049.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge