Saturday, September 7, 2013
Oregon State University Extension Service brings back its Babysitter Training Court this month.
This training is designed to train youth in many aspects of babysitting including first-aid, baby care, toddler care, healthy snacks and easy meals for kids to cook and eat, business tips, age appropriate games and safety.
Those completing the training will receive a certificate and a wallet sized completion card.
Sept. 17, 18 and 19, from 3-5 p.m. at the OSU Extension Office.
Register online at Hood River Community Education http://www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe/site/default.asp, or by contacting Dani Annala at OSU Extension Service 541-386-3343 extension 260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda