Saturday, September 7, 2013
Oregon State University Extension Service brings back its Babysitter Training Court this month.
This training is designed to train youth in many aspects of babysitting including first-aid, baby care, toddler care, healthy snacks and easy meals for kids to cook and eat, business tips, age appropriate games and safety.
Those completing the training will receive a certificate and a wallet sized completion card.
Sept. 17, 18 and 19, from 3-5 p.m. at the OSU Extension Office.
Register online at Hood River Community Education http://www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe/site/default.asp, or by contacting Dani Annala at OSU Extension Service 541-386-3343 extension 260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge