Saturday, September 7, 2013
Oregon State University Extension Service brings back its Babysitter Training Court this month.
This training is designed to train youth in many aspects of babysitting including first-aid, baby care, toddler care, healthy snacks and easy meals for kids to cook and eat, business tips, age appropriate games and safety.
Those completing the training will receive a certificate and a wallet sized completion card.
Sept. 17, 18 and 19, from 3-5 p.m. at the OSU Extension Office.
Register online at Hood River Community Education http://www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe/site/default.asp, or by contacting Dani Annala at OSU Extension Service 541-386-3343 extension 260 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge