Saturday, September 7, 2013
Oregon State University Extension Service brings back its Babysitter Training Court this month.
This training is designed to train youth in many aspects of babysitting including first-aid, baby care, toddler care, healthy snacks and easy meals for kids to cook and eat, business tips, age appropriate games and safety.
Those completing the training will receive a certificate and a wallet sized completion card.
Sept. 17, 18 and 19, from 3-5 p.m. at the OSU Extension Office.
Register online at Hood River Community Education http://www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe/site/default.asp, or by contacting Dani Annala at OSU Extension Service 541-386-3343 extension 260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge