Saturday, September 7, 2013
Oregon State University Extension Service brings back its Babysitter Training Court this month.
This training is designed to train youth in many aspects of babysitting including first-aid, baby care, toddler care, healthy snacks and easy meals for kids to cook and eat, business tips, age appropriate games and safety.
Those completing the training will receive a certificate and a wallet sized completion card.
Sept. 17, 18 and 19, from 3-5 p.m. at the OSU Extension Office.
Register online at Hood River Community Education http://www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe/site/default.asp, or by contacting Dani Annala at OSU Extension Service 541-386-3343 extension 260 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge