Originally published September 9, 2013 at 10:28a.m., updated September 16, 2013 at 01:49p.m.
Terry Lee Dubendorf, of Oregon City, Ore., passed away Aug. 22, 2013, at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland. He was born Nov. 13, 1946, in Forest Grove, Ore., to Charles and Mary Dubendorf, and grew up in Odell.
Survivors include his wife, Sandy Dubendorf; children Michael, Mary and Gary; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, at EastHill Church, 539 N. Main St. (Office South Complex), Gresham, Ore.
Naomi Gentleman, 95, passed away Sept. 7, 2013, at her residence in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by her loving family. Naomi was born on May 11, 1918.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Abigail Bates Corson, 75, passed away Sept. 9, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by those she loved. Abigail was born Nov. 6, 1937.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge