Originally published September 9, 2013 at 10:28a.m., updated September 16, 2013 at 01:49p.m.
Terry Lee Dubendorf, of Oregon City, Ore., passed away Aug. 22, 2013, at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland. He was born Nov. 13, 1946, in Forest Grove, Ore., to Charles and Mary Dubendorf, and grew up in Odell.
Survivors include his wife, Sandy Dubendorf; children Michael, Mary and Gary; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, at EastHill Church, 539 N. Main St. (Office South Complex), Gresham, Ore.
Naomi Gentleman, 95, passed away Sept. 7, 2013, at her residence in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by her loving family. Naomi was born on May 11, 1918.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Abigail Bates Corson, 75, passed away Sept. 9, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by those she loved. Abigail was born Nov. 6, 1937.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge