Originally published September 9, 2013 at 10:28a.m., updated September 16, 2013 at 01:49p.m.
Terry Lee Dubendorf, of Oregon City, Ore., passed away Aug. 22, 2013, at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland. He was born Nov. 13, 1946, in Forest Grove, Ore., to Charles and Mary Dubendorf, and grew up in Odell.
Survivors include his wife, Sandy Dubendorf; children Michael, Mary and Gary; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, at EastHill Church, 539 N. Main St. (Office South Complex), Gresham, Ore.
Naomi Gentleman, 95, passed away Sept. 7, 2013, at her residence in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by her loving family. Naomi was born on May 11, 1918.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Abigail Bates Corson, 75, passed away Sept. 9, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by those she loved. Abigail was born Nov. 6, 1937.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family
More like this story
- OSAA 5A SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS Late-game heroics by Lauren Decker, Hannah McNerney send HRV to the 5A quarterfinals
- Death Notices for May 27: Sharon Mills, Donna Schnell and Scott Zorza
- Service Announcements for May 27: Randy Van Woert and Thomas Ford
- Next Walking Tour June 5
- Lyle Pioneer Days return May 27
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge