Originally published September 9, 2013 at 10:28a.m., updated September 16, 2013 at 01:49p.m.
Terry Lee Dubendorf, of Oregon City, Ore., passed away Aug. 22, 2013, at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland. He was born Nov. 13, 1946, in Forest Grove, Ore., to Charles and Mary Dubendorf, and grew up in Odell.
Survivors include his wife, Sandy Dubendorf; children Michael, Mary and Gary; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, at EastHill Church, 539 N. Main St. (Office South Complex), Gresham, Ore.
Naomi Gentleman, 95, passed away Sept. 7, 2013, at her residence in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by her loving family. Naomi was born on May 11, 1918.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Abigail Bates Corson, 75, passed away Sept. 9, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by those she loved. Abigail was born Nov. 6, 1937.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge