Wednesday, September 11, 2013
The Port of Hood River Commission has initiated an update of its Strategic Business Plan to process that will guide the agency goals, decisions, operations and investments practices over the next five years into the foreseeable future.
The first Strategic Business Plan special public meeting is scheduled for Sept. 25 at 6 p.m., at the Port of Hood River conference room. A second meeting is scheduled for, Oct. 23 at 6 p.m., at the Mt. Hood Town Hall.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge