Wednesday, September 11, 2013
The Port of Hood River Commission has initiated an update of its Strategic Business Plan to process that will guide the agency goals, decisions, operations and investments practices over the next five years into the foreseeable future.
The first Strategic Business Plan special public meeting is scheduled for Sept. 25 at 6 p.m., at the Port of Hood River conference room. A second meeting is scheduled for, Oct. 23 at 6 p.m., at the Mt. Hood Town Hall.
More like this story
- With changes, ‘Relay For Life’ moves to marina
- Lipps resigns from CL Port
- Porch for July 2, 2016
- ‘We never cry over spilled wine’
- Tour mill and logging sites July 16
- The Ale List: Breweries wheel a tart pale collaboration
- Sports briefs for July 2, 2016
- Antique cars tour Historic Highway
- Entertainment update for July 2, 2016
- Letters to the Editor for July 2, 2017
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge