Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Briana Wood and Jacob Thompson, both of Hood River, were married Aug. 17 at Mayer State Park. Juan Reyes officiated.
The bride is the daughter of Linn and Barbara Winans, of Hood River. She is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
The groom is the son of Lance and Patricia Thompson, of Centerville, Wash. He is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and works as a stationary engineer in Shemya Island, Alaska.
More like this story
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- Bridge of the Gods local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge