Saturday, September 14, 2013
Meghan Nicole Flem, of Hood River, and Bryan Shane West, of Parkdale, will be married Saturday, Sept. 14, in Parkdale.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jesse and Beth Flem, of Hood River. She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2010 graduate of Western Washington University.
The future groom is the son of Doyle and Marti West, of Parkdale. He is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge