Saturday, September 14, 2013
Meghan Nicole Flem, of Hood River, and Bryan Shane West, of Parkdale, will be married Saturday, Sept. 14, in Parkdale.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jesse and Beth Flem, of Hood River. She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2010 graduate of Western Washington University.
The future groom is the son of Doyle and Marti West, of Parkdale. He is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge