Saturday, September 14, 2013
Meghan Nicole Flem, of Hood River, and Bryan Shane West, of Parkdale, will be married Saturday, Sept. 14, in Parkdale.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jesse and Beth Flem, of Hood River. She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2010 graduate of Western Washington University.
The future groom is the son of Doyle and Marti West, of Parkdale. He is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge