Saturday, September 14, 2013
Meghan Nicole Flem, of Hood River, and Bryan Shane West, of Parkdale, will be married Saturday, Sept. 14, in Parkdale.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jesse and Beth Flem, of Hood River. She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2010 graduate of Western Washington University.
The future groom is the son of Doyle and Marti West, of Parkdale. He is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
More like this story
- Hawk Migration Festival Sept. 23
- Rain eases Eagle Creek Fire, evacuations lifted
- Service Announcement for Sept. 20 edition: Charles Hiatt
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15