Saturday, September 14, 2013
Meghan Nicole Flem, of Hood River, and Bryan Shane West, of Parkdale, will be married Saturday, Sept. 14, in Parkdale.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jesse and Beth Flem, of Hood River. She is a 2006 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and a 2010 graduate of Western Washington University.
The future groom is the son of Doyle and Marti West, of Parkdale. He is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge