Saturday, September 14, 2013
The Hood River Valley High School Class of 1973 recently had its 40-year reunion. Things were marvelous. Dinner Saturday night was especially fun and fabulous! Thank you to all the many who attended and to those who helped put this together.
But — some things went missing — please help us find them:
A number of poster boards are gone from Divots on the night of Aug. 17. These have newspaper clippings from the time of our high schools days and pictures of our classmates who have already passed on.
Anyone knowing anything about these boards, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Mary Lou Perry
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Elks’ Oktoberfest returns Sept. 23
- Roots and Branches: There is no masking care
- YESTERYEARS: Odell Sanitation District opens bids for new plant in 1967
- Wy’east class of ’67 celebrates 50-year reunion
- Foster Parenting: Simple answers to a challenging task
- Success is one caring adult away
- Pet of the Week: Bojangles looking for an active family
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 20 edition
- ‘Overwhelming enthusiasm’: Community comes together for firefighters
- Parkhurst Place plans ‘thank you’ this week for fire first responders
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge