Saturday, September 14, 2013
The Hood River Valley High School Class of 1973 recently had its 40-year reunion. Things were marvelous. Dinner Saturday night was especially fun and fabulous! Thank you to all the many who attended and to those who helped put this together.
But — some things went missing — please help us find them:
A number of poster boards are gone from Divots on the night of Aug. 17. These have newspaper clippings from the time of our high schools days and pictures of our classmates who have already passed on.
Anyone knowing anything about these boards, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Mary Lou Perry
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge