Monday, September 16, 2013
Release from the Hood River Police Department: The suspect in the Sept. 12 bank robbery of the Hood River branch of US Bank has been identified and captured today.
On Sept. 16 an investigation into the bank robbery by the Hood River Police Department culminated in a search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Members of the Hood River Police Department, FBI and Hood River Sheriff's Office executed the search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, of Hood River, was taken into custody this afternoon.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events