Monday, September 16, 2013
Release from the Hood River Police Department: The suspect in the Sept. 12 bank robbery of the Hood River branch of US Bank has been identified and captured today.
On Sept. 16 an investigation into the bank robbery by the Hood River Police Department culminated in a search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Members of the Hood River Police Department, FBI and Hood River Sheriff's Office executed the search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, of Hood River, was taken into custody this afternoon.
More like this story
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
- Sports briefs for May 24
- Fresh and Local: Farmers Markets in the Gorge
- Gorge Scenic Area planning grant uncertain
- Wrong-way chase and arrest
- Ex-deputy sentenced for luring a minor
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge