Monday, September 16, 2013
Release from the Hood River Police Department: The suspect in the Sept. 12 bank robbery of the Hood River branch of US Bank has been identified and captured today.
On Sept. 16 an investigation into the bank robbery by the Hood River Police Department culminated in a search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Members of the Hood River Police Department, FBI and Hood River Sheriff's Office executed the search warrant at the suspect's residence.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, of Hood River, was taken into custody this afternoon.
More like this story
- Hawk Migration Festival Sept. 23
- Rain eases Eagle Creek Fire, evacuations lifted
- Death Notices for Sept. 19 edition: John Wishart, Linda Fowler, William Weis, James Clifton and Crisoforo Galvan-Herrera
- Service Announcement for Sept. 20 edition: Charles Hiatt
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge