Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Nancy June Smith, 94, passed away Saturday, Sept. 14, 2013, at the Life Care Center in Kennewick, Wash. Nancy was born Jan. 9, 1919, in Miami, Okla., to Louis and Caroline Logan.
A Celebration of Life is planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, at the family home, 42 Mt. View Road, Lyle, WA 98635.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control