Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Nancy June Smith, 94, passed away Saturday, Sept. 14, 2013, at the Life Care Center in Kennewick, Wash. Nancy was born Jan. 9, 1919, in Miami, Okla., to Louis and Caroline Logan.
A Celebration of Life is planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, at the family home, 42 Mt. View Road, Lyle, WA 98635.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge