Friday, September 20, 2013
Mitchell Lee Waters, 87, passed away Sept. 19, 2013, surrounded by those he loved at his home in Hood River, Ore. Mitchell was born Sept. 17, 1926.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, at River of Life Assembly of God, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River, OR 97031, with visitation prior at Anderson’s Monday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge