Friday, September 20, 2013
Mitchell Lee Waters, 87, passed away Sept. 19, 2013, surrounded by those he loved at his home in Hood River, Ore. Mitchell was born Sept. 17, 1926.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, at River of Life Assembly of God, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River, OR 97031, with visitation prior at Anderson’s Monday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge