Friday, September 20, 2013
Mitchell Lee Waters, 87, passed away Sept. 19, 2013, surrounded by those he loved at his home in Hood River, Ore. Mitchell was born Sept. 17, 1926.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, at River of Life Assembly of God, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River, OR 97031, with visitation prior at Anderson’s Monday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill