Friday, September 20, 2013
Mitchell Lee Waters, 87, passed away Sept. 19, 2013, surrounded by those he loved at his home in Hood River, Ore. Mitchell was born Sept. 17, 1926.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, at River of Life Assembly of God, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River, OR 97031, with visitation prior at Anderson’s Monday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge