Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Glenn and Donnamae (Craber) Grannemann will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with an open reception on Sunday, April 6, at noon, (after the 10:30 a.m. worship) at Hood River Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road.
The Grannemanns were married April 8, 1989, at Orchard Crest Camp, in Fredericktown, Mo.
A money tree will be available for clipping gifts to The Dalles/Hood River Habitat for Humanity Project.
More like this story
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
- Two quilt shows in the Gorge
- Roots and Branches: Principles set in stone
- YESTERYEARS: Cooper Spur district gets electric service in 1947
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 18 edition
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge