Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Glenn and Donnamae (Craber) Grannemann will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with an open reception on Sunday, April 6, at noon, (after the 10:30 a.m. worship) at Hood River Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road.
The Grannemanns were married April 8, 1989, at Orchard Crest Camp, in Fredericktown, Mo.
A money tree will be available for clipping gifts to The Dalles/Hood River Habitat for Humanity Project.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge