Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Glenn and Donnamae (Craber) Grannemann will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with an open reception on Sunday, April 6, at noon, (after the 10:30 a.m. worship) at Hood River Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road.
The Grannemanns were married April 8, 1989, at Orchard Crest Camp, in Fredericktown, Mo.
A money tree will be available for clipping gifts to The Dalles/Hood River Habitat for Humanity Project.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge