Wednesday, April 9, 2014
The Renewable Energy Technology program at Columbia Gorge Community College is accepting applications for nine-month certificate and two-year Associate of Applied Science Degree programs.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, a displaced worker looking for a career change or a veteran wanting to build upon existing technical skills, the RET program will prepare you for technical positions in a variety of industries. RET graduates work in renewable energy, advanced manufacturing, engineering and other technical fields. The RET program is a limited entry program that begins in September. Applications for fall 2014 are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and must be hand-delivered or faxed to The Dalles campus during designated times:
Veterans and spouses of veterans: June 17, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; all other applicants: June 18 to July 3.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge