Wednesday, April 9, 2014
The Renewable Energy Technology program at Columbia Gorge Community College is accepting applications for nine-month certificate and two-year Associate of Applied Science Degree programs.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, a displaced worker looking for a career change or a veteran wanting to build upon existing technical skills, the RET program will prepare you for technical positions in a variety of industries. RET graduates work in renewable energy, advanced manufacturing, engineering and other technical fields. The RET program is a limited entry program that begins in September. Applications for fall 2014 are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and must be hand-delivered or faxed to The Dalles campus during designated times:
Veterans and spouses of veterans: June 17, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; all other applicants: June 18 to July 3.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control