Wednesday, April 9, 2014
The Renewable Energy Technology program at Columbia Gorge Community College is accepting applications for nine-month certificate and two-year Associate of Applied Science Degree programs.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, a displaced worker looking for a career change or a veteran wanting to build upon existing technical skills, the RET program will prepare you for technical positions in a variety of industries. RET graduates work in renewable energy, advanced manufacturing, engineering and other technical fields. The RET program is a limited entry program that begins in September. Applications for fall 2014 are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and must be hand-delivered or faxed to The Dalles campus during designated times:
Veterans and spouses of veterans: June 17, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; all other applicants: June 18 to July 3.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge