Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge