Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge