Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill