Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge