Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge