Wednesday, April 9, 2014
OSU Open Campus presents “Mastery of Aging Well,” an informative series developed by OSU Extension in partnership with AARP.
This course is for seniors and for anyone who cares about seniors. The course includes five sessions of practical, research-based information on healthy aging that is delivered through a combination of video and facilitator-lead discussion.
Topics covered include:
April 14 — Memory difficulties: Should I be worried?
April 21 — Depression in later life
April 28 — Medication jeopardy
May 5 — Food as medicine
May 12 — Physical activity and exercise in later life
All classes are from 10 a.m. to noon.
Attend the entire series or one course at a time.
Register online at cgcc.edu or call 541-308-8211.
Cost is $10 per class or $50 for the series.
For details call Ann Harris at 541-386-3443.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge